The In-Line Pitotless Nozzle measures water flow-rate from a hose valve, pressure reducing valve, hydrant nozzle, between two lengths of 2.5” hose, or just about any 2.5” outlet. Hose or piping can be attached downstream of the unit without affecting the accuracy of the readings.
Common applications for the In-line Pitotless Nozzle include:
- Stairwell standpipe flow testing
- Pressure reducing valve flow testing
- Fire pump flow testing
- Fire flow testing of hydrants
- As an in-line flow meter for fire pumps.
The In-line Pitotless Nozzle Kit includes the following items configured in a padded case:
- Pitotless Nozzles™ (Threaded). Sizes 1⅛”, 1 ¾”, and 2”.
- Differential Chamber. 2.5” NH Female Swivel x 11”
- Monster Meter™. 0.3% full scale accuracy rated; 0-250 PSI.
- Gauge Tubes. Two ¼” x 12′ tubes w/ push-to-connect tube fittings and male quick disconnects.
- Discharge Valve. 2.5” NH Slow close valve for controlling water discharge. Included in kit. Optional depending on application.
- Line Gauge. 0-200 psi, 2.5″ dial, 1% full scale accuracy rated. Measures the static/residual pressure during a flow test.
- Equipment Case. Seahorse CASE720 and Seahorse CASE300; Air tight and crush resistant
- 2.5” Stream Shaper. To minimize hose-burn.
- 45° Elbow. To angle the hose or the In-line Pitotless Nozzle to meet job conditions.
|PN2THD||2″ Pitotless Nozzle Threaded, FM Approved (500 to 1,430 GPM)|
|PN1.75THD||1 ¾” Pitotless Nozzle Threaded, FM Approved (250 to 1,000 GPM)|
|PN1.125THD||1 ⅛” Pitotless Nozzle Threaded, FM Approved (95 to 320 GPM)|
|CASE920||Gauge and Accessory Case, Seahorse, 24x16x10 w/ wheels and telescoping handle|
|CASE300||Monster Meter™ Case, Seahorse, 11x10x5|
|INDC2H||In-Line Differential Chamber, 2.5″ NH|
|GKMM250||Monster Meter™, Digital; 0-250 psi; 0.3% accuracy rated|
|HGV25NST||Gate Valve, Slow Close 2.5″ F NH X 2.5″ M NH|
|LG2.5||2.5″ Line Gauge, 0-200 psi|
- Application Catalog: Standpipe & PRV Testing
- In-Line Pitotless Nozzle and Monster Meter Brochure
- In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Product User’s Guide
- 2″ In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Flow Chart GPM
- 2″ In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Flow Chart LPM
- 1 ¾” In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Flow Chart GPM
- 1 ¾” In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Flow Chart LPM
- 1 ⅛” In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Flow Chart GPM
- 1 ⅛” In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Flow Chart LPM
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Visit our resource center for more information on each of our products and how they work.GO TO RESOURCES