Common applications for the 1.5″ In-Line Pitotless Nozzle include:
- Hose cabinet testing.
- Stairwell standpipe flow testing.
- Pressure reducing valve flow testing.
- Fire pump flow testing where 1.5″ Connections are used.
The 1.5″ In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Kit includes the following items configured in a padded case:
- 1.5″ Differential Chamber Nozzle. 1.5″ NST/NPSH Female Swivel.
- 1.5″ Discharge Valve. 1.5″ NST/NPSH Slow close valve for controlling water discharge. Included in kit. Optional depending on application.
- Monster Meter™. 0.3% full-scale accuracy rated; 0–250 PSI.
- Gauge Tubes. Two ¼″ x 6′ tubes w/ push-to-connect tube fittings and male quick disconnects.
- Residual Gauge. 0–200 PSI, 1% accuracy rated.
- Equipment Case. Seahorse CASE720; Airtight and crush resistant.