The 2.5″ In-Line Pitotless Nozzle measures water flow-rate from a hose valve, pressure reducing valve, hydrant nozzle, between two lengths of 2.5″ hose, or just about any 2.5″ outlet. Hose or piping can be attached downstream of the unit without affecting the accuracy of the readings.
- Stairwell standpipe flow testing
- Pressure reducing valve flow testing
- Fire pump flow testing
- Fire flow testing of hydrants
- As an in-line flow meter for fire pumps.
The In-Line Pitotless Nozzle Kit includes the following items configured in a padded case:
- Pitotless Nozzle™ (Threaded). Sizes1 ⅛″, 1¾″, or 2″. One size per kit.
- Differential Chamber. 2½″ NH Female Swivel x 11″
- Monster Meter™. 0.3% full-scale accuracy rated; 0-250 PSI, wireless charging.
- Gauge Tubes. Two ¼″ x 6′ tubes w/ push-to-connect tube fittings and male quick disconnects.
- Discharge Valve. 2.5″ NH Slow close valve for controlling water discharge. Included in kit. Optional depending on application.
- Line Gauge. 0-200 psi, 2.5″ dial, 1% full scale accuracy rated. Measures the static/residual pressure during a flow test.
- Equipment Case. Seahorse CASEINPN; Airtight and crush resistant. Closed-cell insert.
- 2.5″ Stream Shaper. To minimize hose-burn.
- 45° Elbow. To angle the hose or the In-Line Pitotless Nozzle to meet job conditions.