Gauge Calibration and Certification
While modern pressure gauges are remarkably robust, even the sturdiest gauges experience wear and tear and accuracy degradation over time. Conditions such as vibration, pressure spikes, and mechanical shock can impact the accuracy of the gauge.
**NFPA 25 mandates that test gauges be calibrated a minimum of annually, to an accuracy level of +/- 1 percent. Our service verifies, repairs and, if needed, restores the accuracy of a gauge to proper working conditions. **(NFPA 25: 126.96.36.199.2.2)
Gauge calibration helps ensure you have the accurate readings needed to meet quality, safety, and compliance standards and regulations — errors and inaccuracies may have costly consequences.
- Refill missing or low glycerin.
- Replacement of any damaged seals or cracked lens.
- Calibration to certain NIST standards.
- A serialized certificate with verified test results.
- Associated gauge label indicating the latest date of calibration.
- Minor repairs and adjustments.
Click the link below or call 888.202.9987 to schedule your Gauge Calibration.
Please be advised that gauge calibrations for existing gauges can require up to 3 to 5 business days.
Gauge Calibration Pricing:
Call us at 888-202-9987.
We email or fax a Return Authorization (RA) form which you will include with your shipment.
After we receive your product we process your credit card and ship the upgraded product.
* Please be advised that Gauge Calibrations require 24 to 48 hours.
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Visit our resource center for more information on each of our products and how they work.GO TO RESOURCES