While modern pressure gauges are remarkably robust, even the sturdiest gauges experience wear and tear and accuracy degradation over time. Conditions such as vibration, pressure spikes, and mechanical shock can impact the accuracy of the gauge.
NFPA 25 mandates that test gauges be calibrated a minimum of annually, to an accuracy level of +/- 1 percent. Our service verifies, repairs and, if needed, restores the accuracy of a gauge to proper working conditions. (NFPA 25: 184.108.40.206.2.2)
Gauge calibration helps ensure you have the accurate readings needed to meet quality, safety, and compliance standards and regulations — errors and inaccuracies may have costly consequences.
- Refill missing or low glycerin.
- Replacement of any damaged seals or cracked lens.
- Calibration to certain NIST standards.
- A serialized certificate with verified test results.
- Associated gauge label indicating the latest date of calibration.
- Minor repairs and adjustments.
Click the link below or call (888) 202-9987 to schedule your Gauge Calibration.