2.5″ “Thru-the-Weave “Extruded Rubber Hose, Yellow
With 21 years of experience, we have developed the ideal discharge hose for flow testing.
- Maximum durability and flow with minimal friction loss.
- Excellent for pump testing and hydrant flushing / testing.
- Constructed of high tenacity polyester yarn, protected by thru-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile Rubber.
- Ribbed exterior construction adds to abrasion resistance and maximum durability.
- Hard coat anodized rocker lug couplings minimize corrosion and wear.
- Connection Size: 2.5"
- Available Thread Spec(s): NH, AMA, BCT, BAT, BSP, CSA, NOVA, NYFD, QST, WCT
- Length(s): 5', 10', 25', 50'
- Material: Synthetic nitrile rubber
- Couplings: Hardened aluminum rocker lug couplings
- Service tested at 250 psi
- Pressure-proof tested at 500 ps
- Burst tested at 750 psi
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Visit our resource center for more information on each of our products and how they work.GO TO RESOURCES