BigBoy Hose Monster Hose
Hose specially designed for use with the BigBoy Hose Monster.
- 5″ diameter hose for minimal friction loss.
- Male inlet connection configuration: 4″ NH, 4 ½” NH, or 5″ STORZ.
- All hose configurations have a 4″ NH discharge coupling.
- Excellent for pump testing and hydrant flushing / testing.
- Constructed of high tenacity polyester yarn, protected by thru-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile Rubber.
- Ribbed exterior construction adds to abrasion resistance and maximum durability.
- Hard coat anodized rocker lug couplings minimize corrosion and wear.
- Connection Size: 4", 4.5" or 5" STORZ as your hydrant connection. The opposite coupling is a 4" M NH which connects to the BigBoy Hose Monster.
- Standard Thread Spec: NH
- Length: 10'
- Coupling Material: Hardcoat anodized aluminum rocker lug couplings with field adjustable bindings. Meeting all standards set in NFPA 1963
- Diameter (In.): 5
- Service Test Pressure (psi): 225
- Acceptance Test Pressure (psi): 450
- Burst Pressure (psi): 675
- Material: Made from 100 percent high tenacity synthetic yarn, circularly woven and completely protected and locked-in by tough highly resistant synthetic nitrile rubber, forming a single homogeneous construction without the use of glues or adhesives of any type. Meeting all standards set in NFPA 1961
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
4″ “Thru-the-Weave “Extruded Rubber Hose, Red
2.5″ “Thru-the-Weave “Extruded Rubber Hose, Yellow
BigBoy Hose Monster
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Visit our resource center for more information on each of our products and how they work.GO TO RESOURCES