A Remote Reader enables you to take pitot readings from a single Hose Monster or Pitotless Nozzle while standing away from the flowing water.
- Includes a length of ¼” flexible tube and two ¼” NPT male x ¼” tube connector adapters
- One adapter threads into the gauge port on the pitot, and the other threads into the tee of the gauge kit
- Sold in lengths of 12′, 40′, or 60′
- In a fire hydrant capacity flow test, the pitot gauge can be located next to the hydrant so that controlling the water flow and reading the residual pressure is easier.
- Use Remote Readers for fire flow testing, main flushing and pump testing.
- Also consider the Quick Disconnect Coupling (SKU: QDCOUP) for connecting to a Hose Monster and the Monster Tester (SKU: HMMT) for multiple readings from one gauge.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
4″ Metric Analog Flow Rate Gauges, 0.5% Accuracy Rated
2.5″ Analog Pump Room Gauge, 1% Accuracy Rated
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Visit our resource center for more information on each of our products and how they work.GO TO RESOURCES