Elbow, 45 Degree Special Thread
- Use in fire pump testing and fire flow test operations
- Attach to a valve on the pump test header or hydrant nozzle to redirect the angle of the hose in order to minimize hose bend and kinks.
- Machined from 6061-T6 seamless extrusions, the elbows are assembled with 4 individual threaded parts including a swivel connected using #316 stainless steel ball bearings or 6262-T9 aluminum roller bearings.
- All four component parts are individually hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1
- 200-psi wwp manufacturer rated
Please be advised: There is a 4 to 5 week lead time for this product.
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Visit our resource center for more information on each of our products and how they work.GO TO RESOURCES