4.5″ “Thru-the-Weave “Extruded Rubber Hose, Red
- 5″ diameter hose for minimal friction loss.
- Excellent for pump testing and hydrant flushing / testing.
- Constructed of high tenacity polyester yarn, protected by thru-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile Rubber.
- Ribbed exterior construction adds to abrasion resistance and maximum durability.
- Hard coat anodized rocker lug couplings minimize corrosion and wear.
- Connection Size: 4.5"
- Available Thread Spec(s): NH, AMA, BCT, BAT, BSP, CSA, NOVA, NYFD, QST, WCT, STORZ
- Length(s): 5', 10'
- Couplings - Extruded aluminum expansion ring couplings with threaded connections that comply with standards set in NFPA 1963.
- Material: Synthetic nitrile rubber
- Service Test 250 PSI.
- Pressure Proof Tested at 500 PSI.
- Burst Tested at 750 PSI.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
BigBoy Hose Monster Hose
4″ “Thru-the-Weave “Extruded Rubber Hose, Red
2.5″ “Thru-the-Weave “Extruded Rubber Hose, Yellow
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Visit our resource center for more information on each of our products and how they work.GO TO RESOURCES